Points: 130 Case Study (RUBIC)
1: Applying Theory to Practice Criteria Unacceptable Below 60% F Meets Minimum Expectations 60-69% D Fair 70-79% C Proficient 80-89% B Exemplary 90-100% A
1. Summarize three (3) key aspects of the juvenile case study that you selected.
2. Highlight at least three (3) factors that you believe are important for one to understand the origins of the juvenile’s delinquent behavior.
3. Apply at least two (2) concepts from the theory that you chose from the text that would
4. Identify one (1) appropriate strategy geared toward preventing delinquency that is consistent with the theory you chose.
5. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated