Read the following Business in the Community (BiTC) article:-s
The article states that to avoid a repeat of the horsemeat scandal, supply chains need to establish and maintain collaborative relationships. Discuss and debate the ability to truly establish and maintain collaborative relationships within the global supply chain environment.
3000 words +/- 10%, Word processed, Times New Roman font size 12, double line spaced
• Discuss and debate the ability to truly establish and maintain collaborative relationships within the global supply chain environment.
Compare and contrast researchers views and opinions concerned with the issue of collaborative relationships in the supply chain.
THOUGHT STARTERS ONLY
• What are the issues associated with collaborative relationships
• What are benefits of collaborative relationships.
• Does the global scope cause issues
• Issues associated with establishing relationships
• How do you maintain the relationships moving forward
You are required to conduct a literature review. Need to show you have researched the viewpoint from both sides of the debate
Requirements to pass
– Need to demonstrate an in-depth study of the topic has been undertaken
– Range of sources – include books, journal articles, business news articles
– A range of industry sectors have been looked at
– Up to date sources (2011, 2014 (maybe)) have been used as well as past research