Essay 1: Neurological Conditions
While reading Neurodiversity, we have found out that we have diverse ways people think and live their lives. However, more and more of your peers are being diagnosed with psychological issues. Write a 900 argumentative essay to answer one of the essay prompt below.
1. There has been a noticeable uptick in mood disorder diagnosis. Think about why more people are being diagnosed with these conditions. How do you define normal in our society? Explain.
2. Choose one of the following neurological conditions for your paper: ADHD, autism, dyslexia, depression, anxiety, or Down’s syndrome. Think of a student who has your chosen neurological condition, How should school systems evaluate their work and effort?
Click here to have a similar A+ quality paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted….
a. -Be honest because your best writing comes when you believe what you write!
1. All drafts must be typed and double-spaced.
2. Size 12 Times New Roman Font
3. Have Name, Class, Date, Assignment, and Topic in upper left hand corner.
4. All drafts, pre-writing, and outline must be turned in with the final copy of the essay
1. Organize your answer as an academic essay with an introduction, body paragraphs/TEA paragraphs, and a conclusion.
2. You must cite from The Power of Neurodiversity at least twice. Use MLA citation
3. You can refer to one personal experience
4. Include a Work Cited page.
5. Explain your position in detail, supporting it with concrete examples and illustrations from your sources.
6. This assignment will be graded. Proofread carefully! You should leave yourself 5-10 minutes to proofread your paragraph.
7. Essays are due at the beginning of class. You must print it out and turn in on time.
8. You must staple your draft(s) behind your final essay.
9. On the last page of your final essay, you must specify your word count.