Look I didnt know you couldnt edit it after paying for the paper…. I need the refenace page that is pretty important… If you dont have room to make the concept map then that is fine but I will need the Two cultures you used and then the three common themes (that are suppose to be the same) for each culture (e.g., beliefs, foods, arts and entertainment, educational aspirations, political tendencies, traditions, family life, holidays, languages spoken) Also in Section E you didnt do it right…results section to describe EACH culture (they have to be separate) ALSO discussion and conclusions section
1. Discuss how the two cultures are similar (at least two similarities) using the information you researched.
2. Discuss how the two cultures are different (at least three differences) using the information you researched.
3. Explain at least three specific ways the information found on the two cultures from this project could be applied in a classroom.
…This was not dont right either….
AND SECTION H…. Not Done…
H. Clearly describe the materials and methods you employed (suggested length of 1–2 paragraphs).
1. Describe the specific methods and key words you used to find your resources.
2. Explain by name which sources were most important and why.
3. Describe how you reviewed and synthesized the information you found in the sources.
4. Describe why the report is important to you personally (community, neighborhood, family, etc.) and as a teaching professional. Explore your feelings and make connections between the information you learned and your future as a teacher.