• Critical Thinking Writing Exercise: “What is the Social Responsibility of Business in the 21st Century?”
• Read Chapter 12: “Corporate Social Responsibility” (Uploaded in the documents)
• 2.0 pages double-spaced : What is the social responsibility of business in the 21st century?” Is it only to provide shareholder wealth? Or is today’s business required to have a broader and more comprehensive look at its value, from the perspective of people, planet and profits–the triple bottom line—TBL. Look at the pros and cons. Where do you see business CSR heading in the 21st century?
• Video-Clip Analysis: “What is the Triple Bottom Line?”
• Video-Clip Analysis: “Surprising Benefits for Green Business” Steve Pinetti
• Video-clip Analysis: “A Growing Market for Green Business” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zhDEn_ea9c&feature=relmfu
• Video-Clip Analysis: “Corporate Social Responsibility: The Responsibility Revolution”