After completing a job application electronically, how do you know the company is reputable?
- Besides listing accurate information, how should you follow up with the potential employer when you apply online?
- Is it different when applying online than in person? Why or why not?
- Why do you think it is important for you to complete a master application, even if you do apply electronically, to have available in your folder to use when you are completing these for a specific job?
- If you were the boss and someone sent you an application which was noticeably full of errors, what would you do with that application?
When applying in person, while completing the application, that is the time to have your “references” ready.
- What would cause someone to hire you based on your application?
- What information on an application could be potentially “harmful” to the application process?
- On the application, when it asks why you left a former employer, how can you “tactfully” word your explanation and still come across professionally?
- This assignment is due tomorrow (May 14th) by 4pm. It is to be in an essay/discussion type format. Thanks!!!!
- Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you Original Paper? CLICK HERE TO GET THIS PAPER WRITTEN