To participate in the following discussions, go to this week’s Discussion link in the left navigation.
1. Structure for Conglomerates
Reflect on your reading for the week, specifically Analytical Exercise 8. Is another form of structural configuration better suited to multiproduct, multiservice companies? If not, is there a form of departmentalization for multiproduct, multiservice companies which would match somewhat the divisional structure configuration?”Explain how the following somewhat match each other:
• functional structure with simple structure
• divisional structure with departmentalization by product
• machine bureaucracy with centralized, mechanistic structure
• professional bureaucracy with decentralized, organic structure
2. Classifying Structure
Address the following questions and also provide the name of a company example of each structure with supporting rationale. Reply substantively to two other learners.
- What kinds of companies should employ the simple structure organizational configuration?
- What kind of companies should use the machine bureaucracy form of structure?
- What kinds of organizations should feature a professional bureaucracy form of structure?
- What kinds of firms should use the divisional form of structure?
- What types of organizations are best suited to the adhocracy form of structure?
Please use 250 words or more for EACH discussion question.
Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you Original Paper? CLICK HERE TO GET THIS PAPER WRITTENNeed a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you Original Paper? CLICK HERE TO GET THIS PAPER WRITTEN